First up, yesterday a friend gave me a little posy of flowers! So sweet, and unexpected. It started out as a joke (I managed to "save" her from an awkward encounter of the felting kind) but she then turned around and presented me with a lovely orchid. Don't you love having friends like that? I sure do and I really appreciate her, too.
Then, today I clicked on Knifty Red's blog and found that she had awarded me this lovely blue ribbon! After a night with not a lot of sleep and the start of a day where you don't want to do too much in case your head does actually explode instead of only threatening it, this was such a nice surprise. Thanks, Kris!
- Post the award on your blog.
- Ad a link to the person who gave you the award.
- Nominate at least 4 others.
- Leave a comment on their blog so they can pass it on.
So, without further ado I would like to nominate the following blogs for this award:
- Bossy Little Dog - I may seem like a lurker on this blog but I really can relate to some of what she is going through
- Knit, knit, frog - a fellow New Zealander but one who really thinks about her knitting (and spinning) and keeps striving to improve her work - even though I think her work is pretty darn near perfect as it is!
- Kaylen's Blog - how cute can a little girl be! It is such a pleasure, and a privilege, to be able to watch this little one as she makes her way through life's journeys.
- Spinning Fishwife - this time a blog from Scotland! Spinning, knitting and general family life - always something interesting going on.
There you have it - so many others are deserving of this reward, too. I'm not sure how others feel when they read the blogs of people they have never met, nor are ever likely to. I know that I often feel a little as if I am eavesdropping on their lives but, I guess, that is blogdom for you.
Knitting and, occasionally, spinning is making some progress. Slow, but progress nevertheless. I will show you one day.