Sunday, January 13, 2008

I Totally Forgot!

I guess it was due to the hour being so late when I posted last night, but I totally forgot to include the photos I took of the fireworks at New Year on Caroline Bay! So here goes:




Not the best photos, I guess, but what can I say? They only lasted 10 minutes this year (last year it was 30 minutes long but I think the Bay Association is holding back some of their fireworks budget for a big bang for their 50th anniversary in two years) and it is hard to watch the fireworks at the same time as struggling to take a halfway-decent photo of them! Anyway, they were fun while they lasted and they were free! I really love fireworks, especially the really loud ones that echo around the cliffs surrounding Caroline Bay. I love thunderstorms, too, but that is another story!

No comments: